Insert the Facebook Recommendations to any post or page with this simple plugin.
- Download the plugin direct from the Plugin Page at WordPress.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin
- Check all the setting in the Settings area
- Hit Update
If it doesn’t work at first…
- Check your settings to see that XFBML are enabled
- Make sure there are no conflicting plugins also running.
- If everything but the box appears, this means that you need to enable XFBML and/or Open Graph in the settings. If this does not work you need to make sure you have this code as your <HTML>:
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="ltr" lang="en-US" xmlns:og="http://ogp.me/ns#" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">
Once the plugin is installed and set up, your button will appear in the bottom right of your page just like on this page!