- Download the plugin direct from the Plugin Page at WordPress.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin
- Check all the setting in the Linkedin Profile Badge Settings area
- Hit Update
You can insert the profile badge easily within any page, post or template by simply using the following shortcode:
To enter the shortcode directly into templates using PHP, enter
You can also use the options below to override the the settings above.
- URL – the Linkedin public URL
- behavior – choose between inline or icon
- liname – if you have chosen icon mode then the name will appear to the right of the icon
- connections – on/off
An example using these options is
[linkedinbadge linkedinbadge URL="http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexmoss1" connections="on" behavior="icon" liname="Alex Moss"]
The finished result (at least of the inline mode) should look like this: